I think I've been keeping most of my life happenings private, or at least not revealing my everyday musings here in dreamer-skeen.blogspot. And to even believe that I wrote about practically everything here when I was 15(yes, this blog's almost three years old!). I guess I'm just becoming mellow with age. And so. The idea of another Bridget Jones' Diary of my own thrills me. But my pages would be shitloads on how much I tried to convert flabs to abs, my scheming plans on getting even with some fucktards(ok maybe not too cruel), some provocative opinions on certain issues... and uh, how miserable my life can get sometimes.
Ok, so maybe that shall be the flipside of my-life-as-you-guys-know-it.
National Day celebrations in school was good. But I'm too used to every year Road Relay event back in BV and it felt rather strange when there weren't any running involved this year. Some band members looked so damn retarded. Ok, make the "some band members" be Aiman and Reduan only. Both of them looked so damn retarded I almost burst out laughing in my sedia position during morning assembly but because MDM JULIANA ANG SOH LIAN was beside me, I had to control my upcoming outburst. I've never seen AIMAN blowing any instrument before and my frank opinion is: YOUR LIPS LOOKED AS IF YOU WANNA KISS A FROG, MOOBY!(: But that's sexy. And Reduan was funny because he was watching the conductor so intently before he made the "gong" sound on the drums(:(:
That's the morning band peformance for you(: Angeline Raja & me were supposedly late for school but Mr Mahnekham let us in.
Anyway I still think that secondary school days rock the most.

we're flying!

And it's nice to relive those days, really(:
ooo baracooda!
No comments:
Post a Comment