Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm just happy. A message means A LOT, and my friend's just made me feel so happy(: Simple words can make your heart leap.

And Hana called me just now in the afternoon just to fill me in on her a-minute-ago clumsy incident. ROFL. Had a great laugh. Hana, I can absolutely put myself in your shoes. I mean, I DID experience the urge to run away from utter humiliation. All the time. It was just coincidental that both of us experienced the same klutzy moment- stepping onto the escalator thinking that it will bring you up, but it was actually going down. And we only realised that until we stepped onto the steps. HAHAHA. Never ever stone while you're shopping.

It's such a lovely night to catch up with friends (:

I cried watching a Bollywood movie today. Learning from the storyline, I realise that every single one of us should treasure every moment while we live. Our time will soon be up and you've got to make the best out of your life.

My fourth time watching High School Musical totally completes the day (:

I'm up for Math. Later!

No comments: