Monday, August 07, 2006

I guess learning how to be independent is just part of being 17. It's ok if I have to keep pulling my hair everyday, at least I know I can stand on my own two feet. Sometimes we have to learn how to make it on our own with little guidance.

17 is just perfect, isn't it? The age that marks the gradual divergence from teenhood towards adulthood. A period when life starts to show drastic changes in its lifestyles. A huge jump which allows us to meet obstacles that require great determination and perseverance, otherwise, having to fall flat on our faces and stand up to try again. A phase when emotions are running wild, when mentality begins to mature, when feelings change and having diverse opinions. A stage that provides learning opportunities and experiences.

And now, I'm like an egg that's about to hatch again.

No comments: