Saturday, June 24, 2006

OMG. Julian is made up of all the juicy fruits and sweet candies in the world! I have always had this problem about some dipole moment shit in Chemical Bonding and I have no slightest clue why N-F bond happens to be a polar molecule. And I happily saw Julian online and decided to pounce on this opportunity(ey, he's in NJ, means business) to pop this question and clear my confusion asap. Professionally, he explained my question in great detail, and that includes searching for a specific mouse to be installed so that he could draw with more ease in MSN, just to make me understand. Who would have thought it'll take no patience to teach me? Ha.

Yea, I'm very much touched. Sweet friend (: Thanks a bunch!

P.S: I MISS BUKITVIEW! ESP. 4E4, MRS CHOO, MR BIO, MR AW, CIKGU, MRS FOONG, CIKGU MARHAINI, MR GENE-ARSE & EVERYONE ELSE!

* * *

I met Ais 2 days ago for our usual spontaneous study date, and she made me remember this incident.

Me: I have something to confess, you know when I was in sec 2, those 2E3 students told me that they think you're gay..
Mr Bio: WHAT!! **pauses in disbelief** OUT YOU GO!
*Pointed to the door & shooed me out of the staffs' room*
*
*
*
*
*Followed by wails of laughter

HEE HEE. I like this man(in a platonic way), HUAHUA. It's ok if he couldn't handle what people said, but trust me, he isn't gay. He's just too manly! (:(: I'll always remember the lunches + dinner we had, especially the one with Cikgu Marhaini. LOL. Funny duos, who crap all the time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

fadhilah said...

eh i love him too!m our bollywood bio teacher! eh i feel so sick and tired of everything! i dunno how to explain. im hanging on this last straw to breathe.my chest feels so tight..... so drama.. lame fadhilah. take care sakinah miss ya

Sakinah said...

heh, why you sound like you suffering from athsma? take care back to you too =D and our bollywood teacher rocks!

fadhilah said...

really meh. no sakinah no i dun have asthma its just a weird feeling i have yesterday.