How predictable. Just one more that will be enough to drive me to shut inside my room till I become fairer. HA!! I'm so tanned people!
KWEKWKEKKWKKEKE. (:(:
It was our first taste of victory on Monday. And it felt so good babyyy (=
-ROGUES WHOOSH!-
I'm dead beat now. Apologies to Monyets for not being able to attend our dinner on Monday. I received 14 missed calls because they were all fidgeting for my presence -flashes grins- I had dinner with the other ROGUES mates instead. Nicole, my bloody retarded twin, insists on the Buddy Meal. I'm bloated now. Someone out there, please, for my sake, motivate me to work out. Ahhhh, I hate tummies. Why so huge? I need a gym mate. Anyone? *searches frantically*
We wedged in 'catching' into our training schedule today. It's something so new and exciting! How useful can those poles be? Ha!
I'm such a scatterbrain. I should really START mugging. And I mean really, really soon.
Ciao.
1 comment:
good luck, gather ur brain cells quick!:))
Post a Comment