1) Screeching laughter
2) Outburst of the non-stop chatterings(I could use some inhibitor or something stronger..)
3) Loudness
4) Disturbing gestures
5) Sudden singing/murmuring/awkward sound effects/slurred speech
6) Big-time clumsiness
7) Beyond the human's range of Insanity
8) The Randomness Meter(Shooting up to 10 of scale 1-10)
I'm positive by now, or perhaps eons ago, everyone knows that. The ways on how I can be truly identified which I presume are unruly apparent. Particularly by Khal & Haash over lunch just now, making me feel like I'm leading an open-book life and being like an unprofessional actress who keeps on repeating her lines from her tattered script for that same goddamn episode.
Right. These people can amazingly guess my expected line; "I can be your dustbin". Maybe I don't use much of this to everyone(only to some, like my Monyets), but I certainly will if people don't gobble up their food fast enough so I will be able to extend my fork over my share of the table.
And to highlight point #8, I told Syazwan, "You're built" and that totally caught him(and everyone else) off guard. To even begin with, we weren't even talking about hourglasses and muscles. But being random's just, me.
When Qeen introduced me a book, "Can you keep a secret?" a couple of years back, I was very much inspired because I can totally relate to the protagonist. Cos random's her thing, too. And following the storyline, her random little secrets brought her into an amazing adventure with a man she met on a plane. Yes, SECRETS. Come to think of it, me being an absolutely random person, might unknowingly leak my own personal secrets. Humiliating ones? Funny ones? They're still secrets.
Freaky.
But these(no excellent pixels since I print-screened from you-tube, LOL) make it seems assuring enough. Captured from Dirty Little Secret's vid. Enjoy.















Very interesting random secrets there. I have loads too. (:
4 comments:
EH WANNA GO HANA HOUSE AND WATCH???
I DUN HAVE SCV! SO LETS WATCH AT HANA HOUSE! HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL I MEAN
haha! babe, i have SCV too you know (:(:
but yeah i dun mind, feel like swimming lah. eh go swim with me OK
yoo hoo siao char bor.
I FOUND UR BLOG!hehe!
i know u love me so i love you too!
i lurbes you!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment