Friday, May 19, 2006

Dear Bestie,

Thank you so much for making me addicted to anime. I'm going to eyecandy Oguri Shun for so long ok. Hurhur. Panadol pills should look lovely on your table top. They will definitely leave the aroma of me for eternity. I love you, do you know that? Someday, do send me those crappy chatlogs we had over the years. Some pieces of crap are meant to be reminisced. How cool. And over the sms last night, when you said that you hope that I'll be in the perfectly adorned car with you on the day you say "I do"(except that we don't say that, conservatively speaking, to-be-married ladies nod their heads in agreement instead), I was so moved. Doesn't it feel so complete? Your best friend and your future husband in the same car? I'm excited, really! I know those romantic novels really got me the wrong idea on marriage and relationships(since they have happy endings all the time) , but I can't help but to think the roles of bridesmaids are way cool. I'll be the most happiest girl in the planet.

And come to think of it, life will be almost perfect if boys and men can be like those anime hunks or the boys in romance novels, right? I think both of us know that those deceiving books corrupted our minds a great deal. But girlfriends are like diamonds. Like me and you.

Meanwhile, while both of us aren't married yet, we should live our younger years to the max. Like throwing eggs at Mats from your bedroom window or wiggle like that jiggly panda in MSN(lol). You shall wait for several years more till I can sneak down from my office to grab coffee with you, or worse come to worse, we'll just OM each other, probably gossiping about how gay our bosses are. You make me go all so excited, now I'm foretelling my own future without a certain confirmation on my path for career. Nevertheless, it's always so sweet to create dreams together, I've always love creating dreams together with the people I love. In dreams, we create expectations. Back to reality, get a job soon already! And then, those money should be spent on me and ahem, someone special(akan datang). *chuckles*

Pardon me if I sound too les.

Love,
Sakinah-san

No comments: