Ahh, this is sick. How can I be wearing a PINK hairband on the day the team Nexus was photographed? I don't remember, really. Or did they use Adobe for that? Oh crap, me and some hot pink hairband in the school magazine!
* If you don't know, I'm the most fuckin' paranoid person you'll ever meet.
I'm no longer in Nexus by the way. You can always find the other Sakeena in Nexus. lol.
I've made a random discovery today. Are you a waist hugger or a shoulder-wrapping hugger? Lyn told me the way she hugged someone and I've come to realise that I'm such a typical hugger. Yea, I'm pretty much an enthusiastic hugger since I can come all the way from the other side for a corridor embrace with any hi-bye friend, but I've never bothered on the ways. And what more, certain girls in my class actually agree that waist-hugging more comfortable when I made the discovery. I mean, it involves leaning! I've NEVER hugged anyone's waist in my entire life till today. And it felt so gooddd. Try it.
I was a shoulder-wrapping hugger. Oh, what in the world?
The school's council-campaigning has gotten pretty heated since the date of election has been extended by a week. They had rallies just now and it seems to me that every candidate has been fighting for votes. I actually think that 5 votes being entitled to one ain't sufficient already. However, it will be funner if,
1) People are bold enough to start tearing the increasingly amount of flyers pasted on the walls. Ok, maybe they should arrow the people they hate, or rather the people who's been leading in terms of popularity.
2) Candidates criticise & sabotage each other.
3) The beginning of war-of-spitballs on poor faces of candidates.
4) Or rotten eggs?
I should join the freaking communism. But hey, do NOT do anything above. That's only for sheer fun, so it's not a means of encouraging such immoral behaviour(lol). For a simple reason, that can only possibly happen in television shows. In PJC, groundrules are groundrules (= heh.
So finally, the sickly atmosphere has been lifted from my class. There was actually this period of time when everyone was down with itchy noses and teary eyes. All thanks to Khalilah.
Khalilah -> Shariffa -> ME -> Sangithah -> Angeline -> Rev -> Pathma -> ??
?? -> Xiao Ting
ME -> Aishah -> Fad -> ??
??? -> Eva -> ME
ME -> Khalilah -> ?? -> the atmosphere?
That's vague. A human web could have been a better illustration. Oh germs. Guess we have no idea what those germs can do and how they travel.
I will proudly present MR HOU, MY CHEMISTRY TUTOR to all readers. LMAO. His analogies are the best among the rest. And trust me, I'd screwed my first experience as a lecturer before hundreds of eyes too. His first lecture, though it could be easily categorised under Cannot-Make-It-Wan-La, on the other hand, was an unforgettable hilarious one. So maybe this isn't anything unfamiliar to the 06S04s since we've been pretty accustomed to his weird analogies in making us understand certain concepts. So there was the,
1) Dogs & Man analogy(to explain some dipole moment shit I'm still unclear about)
2) Some grandmother story on how she's trying to hold hands(i think)
3) How boyfriends and girlfriends progress physically(this is to illustrate multiple bonding between atoms)
4) The Green Tea and the Plain Water Theory(to explain .. erm? .. )
Mr Hou's just downright amusing. So that's how he got through his As.
I think I'm capable of giggling loudly.
* If you don't know, I'm the most fuckin' paranoid person you'll ever meet.
I'm no longer in Nexus by the way. You can always find the other Sakeena in Nexus. lol.
I've made a random discovery today. Are you a waist hugger or a shoulder-wrapping hugger? Lyn told me the way she hugged someone and I've come to realise that I'm such a typical hugger. Yea, I'm pretty much an enthusiastic hugger since I can come all the way from the other side for a corridor embrace with any hi-bye friend, but I've never bothered on the ways. And what more, certain girls in my class actually agree that waist-hugging more comfortable when I made the discovery. I mean, it involves leaning! I've NEVER hugged anyone's waist in my entire life till today. And it felt so gooddd. Try it.
I was a shoulder-wrapping hugger. Oh, what in the world?
The school's council-campaigning has gotten pretty heated since the date of election has been extended by a week. They had rallies just now and it seems to me that every candidate has been fighting for votes. I actually think that 5 votes being entitled to one ain't sufficient already. However, it will be funner if,
1) People are bold enough to start tearing the increasingly amount of flyers pasted on the walls. Ok, maybe they should arrow the people they hate, or rather the people who's been leading in terms of popularity.
2) Candidates criticise & sabotage each other.
3) The beginning of war-of-spitballs on poor faces of candidates.
4) Or rotten eggs?
I should join the freaking communism. But hey, do NOT do anything above. That's only for sheer fun, so it's not a means of encouraging such immoral behaviour(lol). For a simple reason, that can only possibly happen in television shows. In PJC, groundrules are groundrules (= heh.
So finally, the sickly atmosphere has been lifted from my class. There was actually this period of time when everyone was down with itchy noses and teary eyes. All thanks to Khalilah.
Khalilah -> Shariffa -> ME -> Sangithah -> Angeline -> Rev -> Pathma -> ??
?? -> Xiao Ting
ME -> Aishah -> Fad -> ??
??? -> Eva -> ME
ME -> Khalilah -> ?? -> the atmosphere?
That's vague. A human web could have been a better illustration. Oh germs. Guess we have no idea what those germs can do and how they travel.
I will proudly present MR HOU, MY CHEMISTRY TUTOR to all readers. LMAO. His analogies are the best among the rest. And trust me, I'd screwed my first experience as a lecturer before hundreds of eyes too. His first lecture, though it could be easily categorised under Cannot-Make-It-Wan-La, on the other hand, was an unforgettable hilarious one. So maybe this isn't anything unfamiliar to the 06S04s since we've been pretty accustomed to his weird analogies in making us understand certain concepts. So there was the,
1) Dogs & Man analogy(to explain some dipole moment shit I'm still unclear about)
2) Some grandmother story on how she's trying to hold hands(i think)
3) How boyfriends and girlfriends progress physically(this is to illustrate multiple bonding between atoms)
4) The Green Tea and the Plain Water Theory(to explain .. erm? .. )
Mr Hou's just downright amusing. So that's how he got through his As.
I think I'm capable of giggling loudly.
No comments:
Post a Comment