Tuesday, April 04, 2006

[ Mood |Cranky Image hosting by Photobucket]


Notes to self:

1) Stop wasting your money on chocolates, PLEASE.
2) Stop the habit of skipping training - For the record, it's already been 3 times consequtively.
3) Get another freaking pair of uniform.
4) Submit overdued forms. Urgh.
5) Pay 20 bucks to Nabilah, and anyone else I owe money/blabla from.
6) Quit contemplating.
7) Make up your mind - to stay or not?
8) Purchase a proper file with sufficient dividers. URGENT. - Based on papers sticking out in a drowning state, struggling to fit in a perfectly thin file.
9) BE POSITIVE, PLEASE.
10) Whatever happens to self-confidence?
11) Stop thinking about trivial bullshitty things &^@@!#%&%*&$^%#^*&&$%*++@!.!
12) Every other personal things clouding my mind.
13) Social life? What social life?
14) Why am I typing words away here anyway? In other words, hit those assignments now. NOW.

ksafhoahfw. efhswhfwqp'kp.defhowjadw;k;

I'll get things right. Meanwhile, random alphabets seem fascinating enough.

No comments: