
HEEHOHAHEH. I like. Someday I'll gladly volunteer myself to wipe his stupid smug off that mask.
Oh woots. I think I just experienced my first ever fatigue in my entire life. I never knew how fatigue could feel like. I shall not probe much into the biology details, but using 'fatigue' for the usual weakness or tiredness is simply an overstatement. Fatigue is caused by the occuring of lactic acid in your muscles due to anaerobic respiration. Anaerobic respiration takes place in absence of oxygen, usually during vigorous muscular contractions, therefore needing to use up carbon dioxide instead to acquire a certain amount of energy needed. Lactic acid will incur an oxygen debt in your muscles, in which, will accumulate to cause fatigue.
Screw me upside down if I get my facts wrong. Ok, let's not digress here. I experienced fatigue! I was literally short of blood circulating my entire body, I could almost collapse out of breaths. Rahh. That pe teacher of mine made us sprint 400 m. Running past 300 m mark already I could feel my legs go wobbly, followed by the muscles aches of my limbs. And then suddenly I couldn't think straight since my brain wasn't receiving enough red blood cells. Fatigue!
Today, I'm feeling sl__py.
Would you like to buy a vowel?
I'm looking forward to Darwin's makan session this Friday. It sure will definitely bring orientation days come to live again.
PRCs make me happy. They do, if you don't mind any 'oh-no-I-never-do-my-homework-so-will-you-please-pick-me-while-i'm-raising-my-hands-so-that-i-can-sit-and-not-stand-as-a-punishment-along-with-all-these-lazy-people'-minded students tagging along. If you're wondering, they're a bunch of exchange students from China who have come to stay in PJC within 10 weeks, and I believe, in any JCs islandwide, to get a grip of how things are being run here. They're an all-rounded lot. Envy all you want. They can do pull-ups, standing broad jump, aceing both the speed and distance on the track, and clearly the academics. It takes only Xiao Yan(my sec school mate) to prove that these people are math geniuses. They don't have to produce astonishing grades to do so. But, boy were we shocked when we got to find out more about their education system.
I mean, don't they ever live? For heaven's sake, they begin lessons everyday punctuality at 7:30 AM, and ending as late as 11:00 PM. Yes, at night people. I wonder how. I guess it's my inquisitive nature that bugs me to press on more questions on one of them. He told me that they cycle to school every morning and every night after school. Impressive. Students don't cycle to school here. Even if we try to, I think every neighbourhood will look like some wet market with the hustle and bustle environment, but in this case, there won't be aunties cycling with a basket of vegetables, but students with books. Already sucky enough, they claimed that they only get to enjoy one day of holiday in a month.
I salute you people. But still.
I'm thrilled. I found someone else who likes generating theories. Having been in PJC for 3 months, I learn ways to slim down the chance of being late and being on time instead. It's filling up the gap, people. If you know what I'm talking about, that is. You see, I think I did bring this issue up a couple of times before regarding the school not being accessible enough. There's this stretch of pathway leading to the school front gate. It will take approximately 5 minutes for you to make your way through the gate, calculating the distance from the traffic light. 5 minutes seems alot, especially if you happen to have a terrible temper. You should know what I mean when the lady slams the gate right in front of you and you know could have made it on time if you had made a step forward a little bit faster. Getting on the nerves, isn't it?
So yes, me and Jason coincidentally feel the same way about this issue. The lady will only slam the gate shut if you people give her the opportunity to. Also meaning to say that you have to fill up the gaps and not let her do the nasty thing she always does. So, it's just about filling the gaps and not let the empty spaces conquer.
Whether you call that a theory or not.
I have to start on my assignments now. Toodles.
[=
No comments:
Post a Comment