Today, *glances clock* or rather yesterday, I ate :
1) A plate of rice with random ingredients(some hotdogs, tofu egg, veggies and barbequed chicken with yummylicious sauce) - Yep, during recess.
2) Walls Solero Ice-cream - Managed to stuff myself during another 30 minutes break in between lessons.
3) About 15 packets of Nougats, or more(thanks to Chamayne whom had spent a few days back in Aussie) - Been practically tearing off the wrappers during lectures/assembly. Conquered the back seats in lectures.
4) Chicken Rice - Very tasty. I'm so recommending you guys Food Culture at Lot 1. Lunch at 3 with 7 other classmates.
5) Carrot Cake - Worth the 60 cents each and everyone of us paid for a plate. Lunch. The cause of the black stain on my uniform.
6) Mom's home-made jelly - Dessert after heavy lunch. At 5.
7) Nasi Bryani - Yep, dinner at 6! I know, another meal again.
8) Hersheys - Some supper. Was busy hunting the Hersheys in a plastic bag full of candies.
9) Some disgusting no-brand chocolates and sweets - But I ate anyway.
10) Rice Crackers - Eating for the sake of it.
11) Nasi Lemak(just) - Some late supper, or perhaps an early breakfast since I never do have breakfast.
And all Haashira could text was, "You very da Kenasai le!" LMAO. I can totally imagine her with her "Kanasai"s and her hands practically moving about and head, jerking back and forth.
I don't care if I get fat. Period.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment