Monday, February 20, 2006

Sakinah = Pig.

Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig. Pig.


Isn't that the perfect metaphor? Pig reminds me of Bakwa. Only those few special ones know what Bakwa means to me. However, in any context to do with me, Bakwa isn't referred to the thin slice of pork. So yeah, happy cracking your brains. I doubt you'll get it anyway. I hate Bakwa.

Note : This is NOT a racist entry. Bakwa(in my context) has nothing to do with Bakwa consumers.

I decided to begin an entry with Pig since I have been(sadly to announce) sleeping and eating like one. Well, apart from my interesting habit to snort each time something corky comes up. It's been a week since I've been stuffing myself, that is, if you've been reading one of the entries below, then it isn't surprising that I've been eating a lot today too. I think I spent another 10 bucks on food today. And on Friday, and I think on every other days recently. This has to stop.

I'll be a poor miserable girl at the end of the day.

Honestly, school hasn't been school to me lately. Classes don't seem interesting anymore, so I resign to sleeping. People haven't been attending classes too, so I find a corner to slack while I snore. All of a sudden, most of us don't take things seriously anymore. So people, First-3-months course is equivalent to Honeymoon Period, that is, if you don't mind wasting your time talking nothing that comes even near to making sense and getting all so crazy and crappy. I, along with God-knows-how-many people, have been slacking. And when you were about to get the idea that "Oh, slacking. So fun!", I will go, "Nah, it's boring."

Plus, I'm one who needs pushing to do well. It's more of like "Thriving under pressure". I, have no clue what I'm in for till now. For goodness sake, I'll be taking the big As in a year and a half's time, which I believe, will be gone with just a snap of my finger. I know it. It's just like the Os, except that As will be tougher and way tougher and tougher? So I'm saying this now. You *points at everyone who decides to take up A Level course* are the bravest people ever. Unless you're still in Cloud 9 over your oh-so incredible O level results and somehow forgotten over the next step you have to toil through. Why "brave"? After much surveying, the most popular answer to why not a JC as the next route is "So scared of A Levels." So, I'm aware now. I'm scared shit too.

And I'm slacking like no one's business. Like a pig.

Meanwhile, I think it's the second time I laughed till I almost peed(or maybe, already peed, heehohaheh.) today. It's all Nabilah's fault. We went to Kiddy's Palace to help Khalilah with her Dad's birthday present. But these cute doll-like babies got us all distracted. They are like ordinary dolls, but they produce cute, freaky laughing sounds once they've been hit at their bellies. And Nabilah, being the violent person just now, thrashed the dolls like they all belonged to her just to hear them laughing. And I mean, really thrashed. And me, needless to say, am so violent as you guys know me, really hit the dolls particularly hard I swear their laughter sounded more like cries in agony. Poor baby dolls. You can imagine their hair going whooshy-whoosy while we try to make them make the crying sounds. It was darn funny. I almost peed, or maybe again, already peed. I laughed till I fell to the ground ok. Yea, that caught a lot of attention.

The first time I peed in my pants due to excessive laughing was as a result of Mrs Kartar jokes Erwin created. You've probably heard of this, but anyway. There were me, Fadhilah, Mahathir and Erwin himself. The four of us took our usual route home together and Erwin got this crazy idea about Mrs Kartar wearing a Tudung(she doesn't) with her apron on. It would be extremely funny if you try a little harder with visualizing a humongous image of a Homec teacher who barks at everyone with her fiery bull-like expression and her energetic "CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!" and.. wearing a Tudung. I hate Erwin for that. After much generating bullshitty stories to do with Mrs Kartar(I'm sorry), I managed to say "Nak terkencing." And I hate Erwin for every single thing. LOL. That sucker. Never fail to make me laugh with every word he mutters. Speaking of which, Erwin got through the first stage of Singapore Idol. WTH.

Alright alright, I shall support him all the way. *sniggers* After all, he lit up my lower secondary days with Lame-ology.

I've been lacking quite a number of entries. So here's a quick update.

Went to crash AC and SA last Tuesday. I guess there's not much differences between the two, but SA somehow got me dumbfounded with its newly-built campus. However, distance has always been an important factor so I'm not very much appealed. AC is huge. I want my college with sports complex too. Hurhur.

Went to Town with Nabilah and Zaid on Friday. Had a smashing time though I spent 10 bucks on food itself(again).

Fun-O-Rama wasn't that thrilling, but it was fun nonetheless. Bumped into lots of familiar faces. Spent the tickets on food(again). I swear I gained another kg. That's a blessing I guess since I wanted so much to get fatter.

And now, I'm going to start snoring already. Till next time.

No comments: