Man. This site's close to being dead. I pretty much focus on my lalaland for now. Apologies.
I shall declare that I'm a 100% slacker for this entire week. For one, I've been rotting since I entertained my body urges to stay lying on the bed. And I couldn't give a hoot about my tutorials. Someone please knock some sense into me. Can't help it. Too many holidays have definitely set me back to being me during the December holidays. Apart from losing appetite for a few days back due to some sickness, I think I pretty much got back to my full steam appetite. So yes, I'm still stuffing myself with loads.
On Sunday, I followed Ahmad to watch the Danceworks Competition. I wasn't that intrigued somehow since I personally feel that none of the dance groups did a kicking performance. I swear Town was packed with those volunteering teenagers who contributed to the number of smiling girls clutching roses. Which reminds me, I accompanied Murni in search for a perfect Valentine's Day gift for her other half after a long day at Town. And I'm completely positive I'm good with gifts can? *grins* Since I helped Eva too with hers. LOL. And when I said finding a perfect gift, I don't mean expensive things. I mean gifts that demonstrate your creativity and innovation. My help is much appreciated, lol. *curtseys*
And I'm so crazy can!? I'm absolutely deprived, I swear. You can inquire Murni on that. And Farah, and every other person who knows me. It all began on Sunday. I was ok with Ahmad, except that I danced to the Chicken Dance song, which is perfectly normal for my insanity case. Note to self : I like shopping with guys when it comes to sports wear. So after that, when I met up with Murni, things began to get a little out of hand since I couldn't stop laughing for nuts. I almost broke some mugs from a shop since I couldn't stop moving about. And while I was out with Farah, I guess it was just the drink from Sweet Talk that caused the sudden shoot up in highness level.
I am so deprived.
The 6 of us from 06S06 took neoprints today. The pictures didn't turn out that nice since the colour effects weren't that fantastic but heck, we had loads of fun bitching about and just being loud and crazy. Haashira, the Kanasai, has got a new nickname from us; the Turtle. And that Nabilah sure deserves a revenge from me since she hits my head like thrice? Confession. The only someone who doesn't give a shit for lame jokes is me. Tell me all the lame jokes you have, I'll contribute my best laughter. *stares at Nabilah* How does this "joke" sound?
What is Happy's last name?
Lee. get it? Happi-ly. WTH la.
Ok, don't give up yet. How about this.
What is Happy's occupation?
Nurse. Happi-ness
I know, don't start groaning already. I still know lots. Interested?
Vanessa, the Chee Kor Pek, had to swallow the perfume all of us had been passing about since Nabilah accidentally sprayed towards her poor opening mouth. LOL.
On a more personal note, I guess I'm still feeling rather unstable about my decisions.
But I'm a very happy person now. =))
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment