And me and Vanessa had an interesting toilet-day today. We visited the most quietest toilet, went in cubicles next to each other, sang like every other old-school songs, while we threw shredded toilet paper towards each other's cubicles. Actually, that was Plan B. Plan A was to read a book while we let our wastes flow. Are we geeks or are we geeks?
Uniform-switching is exciting. Chamayne looks great in Haashira's pinnafol(however you spell that). Like totally. And I guess Andy looks nice in Kranji's too. And I'm so going to try Crescent's(Sham please!) if mood allows me to. Since I have that Crescent look, heehohaheh!
I would strongly suggest the school to construct a bus stop like at least 100 m from the school? *smirks* Obviously, I had to walk enough already. But costing me a CWO on 18th Feb? No way. And especially if this involves my group. Utmost apologies to Nab, Haashira, Khalilah and Vanessa. I shall do this CWO without you guys. Mrs Yeo's crappy rule? Bullshit. In this case, it's no longer "All for One, and One for All" anymore. I hate this 3-times latecoming policy. And especially when someone tries to alter or more accurately speaking, expanding the punishments that was originally given to all.
I wasn't aware on how seriously the school wants to deal with the latecomers. You'll end up getting expelled when the frequency of latecoming has gone off limits. Ok, not meaning to shoo people away from PJC.
Another issue which I'd like to bring up in response to my frequent latecoming. The traffic(mostly). And every other reasons I can possibly come up off my head : -
1) Any buses that brings me to PJC or brings me to almost near PJC have punctuality problems.
2) No taxi stands anywhere in my neighbourhood(that gotta suck since I remembered clearly that there is a taxi stand in Bt Gombak neighbourhood. Neighbourhood biasness.)
3) Busy/On-call/Booked cabs.
4) Stupid red lights undergoing inertia at the wrong times.
5) Annoying snail's pace of the buses. And bumpy engine noises that go drrr-drrr-drrr, disrupting your only opportunity to sleep.
6) Paranoid thick-skinned women drivers who expect buses to give way. And the cars-infested area at the road junction which leads to CCKSS, PJC, TWPS and TWSS. Woots. Vehicle competition.
7) Students streaming in an already-crowded bus and attempting to squeeze like as-if humans can be compressed.
8) The college not being highly-accessible.
9) Not many alternative buses available.
10) And my stupig one-hour-plus preparation time before I set off for school.
I am not contented.
A comment made by a Malay senior has achieved creating an "Oh No!" effect on me. And do take note that I had occasional bumps with her around the school which has given her an exposure of my personality. So when I crashed in her Malay lesson to retrieve Khalilah's book which I had left during our previous GP lesson, this friendly senior of mine pointed out to the half-dead class that it would be difficult to get me to speak Malay. The teacher, Cikgu Zainon, responded by making a wild assumption that I wasn't used to speaking the language. I was about to say something in my defence, but I cut myself off. Because it's true, I realised.
For one, I enjoy speaking English 24/7. And not forgetting consideration for other races, English is the link language that allows mass communication. On the downside, I've only seen the beauty of Malay Language only when I was in secondary 4. This comment made has given me the realisation that I've not been attempting to speak fluent Malay this year. To be frank, Malay classes haven't been interesting anymore lately. Idham and Sufri no longer attending classes or the increasing number of slackers who turned to stoning as a more interesting activity or Cikgu Hajis being plain boring. Whichever reasons I want to put the blame on. But I honestly feel the one factor that is rather outstanding is the non-engaging classroom. Malay classes have been a letdown recently. Maybe I expect more discussions, interesting actitivies and a more lively spirit.
But I shall not neglect Malay no matter what or how much I had succeeded in portraying myself as an english-speaking person for this one month. If that seems convincing enough.
On a brighter note, I love kids. They make me happy. I'd love to have them someday.
Let down your defences
Use no common sense
If you look you will see
that this world, is this beautiful.
accident.turbulent.succulent.
I'm feeling permanent.
No comments:
Post a Comment