Sunday, January 08, 2006

Holy crap. It's the weekends alright with absolutely no plans on my mind. Besides, I woke up this morning, still, with muscle aches all over, and I practically lost my voice. Period.

Without having to say much, I'm still craving to go to school. Crap. What has PJC gotten me into? My arms and legs have apparently functioned on their own even without music blaring on. My volume has somehow raised up by two levels within four days. Apologies to my sister for barking at her with an unusually louder volume. If only the weekends never existed. Yeah, and you guys will start throwing rotten eggs at me. Five-days work week is enough already to keep us filled.

Weather's been pretty nice to us these days. So I'll take this time to write about the dances since I've been counting off the hours till all of us dance again ((= which, will be tomorrow of course.

The Mass Dance was effing fun! Me and Heng Ling did our Bitchorama thing before it started. Nah, just think of it as an indication of enthusiasm. LOL. I was paired with Sheng Jie, this dude from Clementi Town. He and Clement declared to the rest of OG mates that they're gays, which, clearly, they're not. So much for publicity. Shit, till this moment, I'm still amused by the fact that Clement is from Clementi Town. Our OGL made a joke about him not having a surname of Tee. So if that's the case, he'll be known as Clement Tee from Clementi Town Secondary. So lame, but I'm tickled.

Sheng Jie(my dance partner) is surprisingly good alright. That's probably because I threatened him to dance well if he doesn't want to suffer my deliberate attempts to irk him up for the rest of the days to be spent in PJC. The scene I'll never erase is the fact that Nootka(another Clan) is directly behind me and S.J. And coincidentally, Florence(my primary schoolmate) and his partner were behind us. Flo's been distracting me each time I was learning my steps. And she called me a Gorilla. I, of course, couldn't help myself but to fill her in about me being a part of the Monyets group.

And Flo's partner was freaking funny I'm telling you. We experienced occasional bumps each time we did the cha-cha-cha thing. He doesn't seem to understand me when I told him not to step in our territory since I would immediately fall in heaps of laughter each time we bump into each other. And instead of practising our steps, the four of us will LAUGH. WTH. My fault, I know. LOL. I swear, I nearly peed for laughing so hard. But it was nice. It was on Thursday when the sun started to set. And we're still dancing.

So this first dance was to a song called Let's Get Loud. Anyone who wants the song, you can get it from me(thanks to Sham!) in case you guys need to perfect the steps. LMAO. S.J was great. Both of us totally pulled the dance off. I remembered this particular time when he didn't grip my fingers as tight while I twirled and I almost flew! But of course I fell to the ground laughing. HAHA. Pure fun. However, he didn't turn up the next day so I had to go with Andy.

Anyway, Westlife's the artist of the month. I know, I know. Skeen's listening to mainstream pop again! HEH. Hey, but I do miss them alright. I was a big fan of theirs during my primary school days. Mark's hot. Sadly, he's a gay. So I arrived to a conclusion after close observations of these stereotypical lot.

Gays = hot

And I mean, seriously.

Fahm called on Saturday, informing me that Richard, the undoubtly wacky manager of mine has deposited the amount I should be receiving for my labour. I'll make sure the next time I visit the bank again I'll be clutching an updated bank book. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

another of my
dream occupation : To be a Psychologist.

Doctor Sakinah Naw, too long.
Doctor Nur Too old-fashioned.
Doctor Inah Too girly. So un-me.
Doctor Skeen Nice, but too informal.

DOCTOR?!

I know, I'm a screw loose myself. Before I gear myself up for such ambition, I need to consult with one first. =))

And if you're asking me, I've been wanting to dance all day.

GOODNESS.

No comments: