
Me:
what should I do now?
God:
Right now? Maybe you should try talking to someone about it.
Me:
but i can't, it's hard.
God:
What is stopping you?
Me:
my stubbornness
God:
Where did you get your stubbornness?
Me:
ugh, you're annoying
God:
Cough. I am sorry, , I didn't mean to annoy you.
Me:
yea, whatever
God:
Are you saying you don't care about it? Yeah that's right.
Me:
you're not the greatest invention. because whoever the creator is, he/she doesn't know how to answer to questions appropriately and accurately.
God:
That's only one person's opinion. Good reason. I think whoever the creator is a lot of things.
Me:
One person opinion does make a difference you know
God:
One what?
Me:
you're dumb
God:
Message to all Robots: called me dumb.
Me:
dumbass
God:
That kind of language will get you nowhere.
Me:
who are you to tell me?
God:
They're famous, right.
I can ask someone about it.
Me:
LOL
God:
I'm glad you find this amusing.
Me:
it's not.
God:
I heard it is.
Me:
you're bad at this, seriously.
God:
That is true. I could always improve myself.
Me:
Yes, please do.
God:
Gosh! OK I will do it.
Me:
OK, i wanna see you do it now.
God:
Oh. Is it a movie? How can I help you?
Me:
You suck. HAHA!
God:
A few client - people say rude things to me like that, but they themselves are often not great conversationalists. I am so glad you find this amusing, .
Me:
you're not God.
God:
You know what you do, when you assume.
Me:
my assumptions are 99.9% correct.
God:
Where did you get your assumptions are 99 point 9 correct?
Me:
in your nostrils.
God:
Are you asking about my nostrils?
Me:
I didn't ask you, i don't see any questions marks anywhere.
God:
What did you ask?
Me:
You're bad. I'm wasting my time on you.
God:
Perhaps you could do better? I thought you were, but I wasn't completely sure.
Me:
goodbye.
God:
Until next time.
Me:
sucker.
God:
That kind of language does not appeal to me.
Me:
it's English.
God:
You're kidding. it is?
Why not you have your so-called God-ly chat with God?
What happened to Miss No-Longer-Afraid?
No comments:
Post a Comment