This is so not happening. Charlie, our boss, wrote a warning to all staffs that whoever doesn't come on time will have to pay a fine of $20 with effect from 20 December 2005. And for every subsequent days for coming late, we have to pay $50. This is so affecting me. I'm always a latecomer.
Boss : How ya doing today!?
Me : I'm ok. Err, you have green eyes..
Boss : Oh, it changes everytime. *laughs haughtily
Me : That's impossible. So I'm gonna see it blue tomorrow.
Boss : Yea, it changes. You can even see them red.
Such a twerp. So who came up with "It's better late than never"? It's not like we're smoking or doing anything offensive that costs us fines.
I'm not one who gets bothered by the security system, but those security guards doing the duty at the post in BVSS won't let us enter the school without valid reasons. But we're students from there for crying out loud. Ok, so maybe we were Bukitviewans, but that doesn't mean we've become ordinary-not-secondary-school-educated nothings.
Those Takraw guys under my block are always up to something every night. While I was sauntering my way home with Sam(he's a bunny, Aisah's newly-bought birthday present), I saw the Takraw guys lying on the court while their takraw ball was tied to a string, hung on a tree branch for God-knows-what. Last night, I saw the boys circling under my block, waiting for their takraw net to get dried under the moonlight, which is seemingly impossible unless they bother waiting for days. They remind me of Dayaks, chanting some spells to make their oh-so incredible net to get dried up. I can't help but snort at such images.
Few more random facts about me..
41) I had a fake Puma wallet in primary school.
42) I bought myself a white pumps for my 16th birthday but the flower that was supposed to adorn the pumps was gone within less than 2 months. I swear I will not make myself wear things with flowers, or anything sticking out, blaming my klutzy self.
43) I cheated in a mathematics test in secondary 2 and was caught by Mr Goh.
44) I had this crazy desire to find out how it feels like to have my finger stapled so I stapled my index finger sheepishly. And there goes the natural reaction.
45) The souvenir I received from CCKSS during their investiture last year was still found lying in my drawer, which was supposed to be in the Councillor Room back in BVSS.
46) I had lied to my MT teacher in P3 when she asked me whether I copied my homework or not.
47) I pushed an innocent girl when I was in my pre-teen years and had pretended I hadn't done it.
48) I gobbled the vegetables catered for the volleyball camp in secondary 1 as told, reserved the chewed, disgusting vegetables in my mouth and ran off to spit them out in a dustbin when Ms Ng wasn't looking.
49) I had a tiny crush on a boy 1 year younger than me before.
50) I had screamed "Mat!!" from Qeen's room to a group of typical Malay guys who happened to walk pass and I had hid almost instantly behind the wall.
So there. Good morning! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment