Two papers down, bebeh. More to go. It's alright. Just mug. Don't care about the birds, or any tv programmes crap, or disturbances from any annoying kids, or anyone who tries to bring me down, or even this dumb blogger. but I want to sleep.
It's like so cool. I came across blogs written by some JC teachers. Unique writings on tips and learning points for students to do well. So far only one teacher from our school blogs. And I don't care.
Why can't you be more like [insert name]? You don't freaking [insert verb] about me. And I think you're a little [insert adjective]. It's like eww. I want to [insert verb] now.
I never realised that I frown without even knowing it. An incident with the bus driver repeated itself for the second time yesterday.
A month ago
runs to catch the bus
rummages through my bag for wallet
Driver 1 stares
driver refuses to open the door
points to his smile.
asks me where's my smile.
Yesterday
boards the bus
Driver 2 stares at me
gives him a "what?" look
"why you look so sad?", he muttered
smiles at him
So much for singing "A Smile Is A Frown Upside Down" song to my friends.
There's something wrong with me then.

i want a guy bestfriend like that
I miss my msn version 6.0 crap. It's been more than a month. My PC is hopeless. I miss my jumping green turtles(julian loves them too). I miss my ducks(syiqin loves them too). I miss my monkey(eva loves the monkey too). I miss my bhangra man(hana loves the man too). I miss nudging. And I miss the people too.
If they hurt you they hurt me too
So we'll rise up won't stop
And it's all about us
That's a theme that they can't touch
Cause you know what
It's all about us
All about us
Run away if we must
Cause you know what
It's all about us
They don't know
They can't see
Who we are
Fear is the enemy
Hold on tight
Hold on to me
Cause tonight
It's all about us
No comments:
Post a Comment