Me : (points to an empty seat in front of him)
Is there anyone sitting here?
Umar : (shakes head)
Me : Eh! I know you!
Umar : (pulls out ear piece from his ears)
You from Princess right?
Me : Ya.
Umar : You changed.
Me : (raises eyebrows)
Umar : You darker now.
Me : Am I that dark?
Umar : (shakes head)
Me : Wah you doing a maths ah?
Umar: Aah. Tak paham ah. Kau paham kinematics?
bla. bla.
Umar : You just need self-discipline. Then you can study already.
LOL. Umar was funny. I was shocked the entire time i sat in front of him, because..
1) He is studying. ALONE that is.
2) He cut his hair.
3) He is still blur.
4) We've never met ever since primary school.
5) He's studying!!
6) He's studying!!!
7) And I think he's smart.
And then he goes on about soccer. And then we studied but every now and then we had little conversations.
Me : (feeling bored from studying)
So, what kinda books do you read?
Umar : (immediately took out a story book from his bag)
I don't like thick-thick books and I like big fonts. I read books about teenager's life.
Honestly, I was overwhelmingly impressed as I skimmed through the book he showed me. Not all guys read. And he's way humourous. He actually demonstrated to me what he did during his Biology examination. He was practically inhaling and touching his ribcage all over in front of me! Haha. Cute.
And then..
Umar : How long you staying here?
Me : (shrugs)
Umar : You take care of my bag k. I wanna go pray.
Me : (shocked)
Umar : At my makcik's house.
How many surprises can one fill me with?
Erm, we just forgot to keep in touch that's all.

No comments:
Post a Comment