I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I like. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want. I want.
Fat chance.
I can't go through a day without going to school. Correction: It's not "can't", it's more to "musn't". Assuring myself now is the best thing that can ever happen.
"Sakinah also should ask questions. Sakinah likes to ask me questions after lesson time. Then after she asked me questions, she always *attempts to laugh squeekily* Why don't want to ask now? Don't be shy."
So, Mr Aw wanted me to ask him questions during his lessons.
Heehohaheh!
Bumping into someone for the third time in one week isn't very common. But to spend my time laughing over Umar's hilarious character is something I ought not to miss. He said his school sucks. He said he doesn't like going to remedials, he'd rather study by himself. He burst out laughing over his own silly ways. He laughed over the fact that he can't wrap his own book. He laughed when he told us that he's good looking. He said the guys in his class are not good looking. He said girls like to hit him at his back. He's prasan in his own funny ways. But I don't think he prasan, cos maybe he's comfortable with people you see.
Like me.
Anyways, I like this poem.
Bloody Men
Bloody men are like bloody buses-
You wait for about a year-
And as soon as one approaches your stop
Two or three others appear.
You look at them flashing their indicators,
Offering you a ride.
You're trying to read the destinations,
You haven't much time to decide.
If you make a mistake, there is no turning back.
Jump off, and you'll stand there and gaze
While the cars and taxis and lorries go by
And the minutes, the hours, the days.
Wendy Cope
P.S: I had the first experience studying in a Senior Citizens Corner. Very conducive, with the wind and everything, but I'm pretty much bombarded with annoying flies and mosquitoes everywhere.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment