Me : Eh Hana, your cat really reminds me alot of Salim(Salem) you know.
Them : Who's Salim?
Me : Alah, you know, that witch, Sabrina. Her cat!
Them : It's Salem lah! Not SALIM!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am more pressured than I can ever show, than I can ever write, than I can ever express. Most of the times, I don't make sense. At every other time, I laugh. Every now and then, I worry too much. Sometimes I don't talk, but at the same time, I'm just staring into blank air. When hardly any obstacles come my way, I said life is boring. When I'm bombarded with too heavy a load, I complain. When something I longed for finally comes true, I pretend nothing happened. I catch myself umpteen times wanting things I never would have thought about. I dream about things that never, not even once, crossed my mind. I survive by living my life at the edge, just like how people walk along a pavement, almost stepping on the white lines on the road. Everyday, I wish people would think of me as what I have inside me. But in the midst of my wishful thinking, I wish people never knew me. Sometimes, I just need a listening ear. Sometimes, I want to be the one listening. Most of the time, I wish that I can go through everyday without thinking. But some other time, I want to cry knowing that my mind's empty. I enjoy being alone, but when I finally feel alone, I wish people would come and approach me. Sometimes, I wanna spend a dark corner to myself and cry. But soon after that, I try to search the reasons for crying and I will sleep with no answers. Occasionally, I force myself to think of the past despite how bitter memories can be. Once again,
No comments:
Post a Comment