Hello! Guess where am I? In the school lab. Haha. Boring. But we had fun taking pics. Hana went home early today cos she had to go to KL to visit her cousin who's having cancer right now. So long dearie, take care!! *lol*
Oright, eva beside me here told me to account about yesterday. Went to the playground with her and fad. Real fun cos it's been a long time since I ride on the swing. Qeen smsed me yesterday and told me maybe we're gonna cut hair next thursday. Yea!! Not sure whether I'm going to training later. Just so darn lazy. Eh cmon lah, it's the last day of school everybody! Got back my report card also. Failed 5 tests. Ugh. Disappointed. Mrs Mok confronted me and told me to work harder. I told her I did my best but she still think that I can do much better than that and I'm not up to my standard. *still upset* But, she's caring alright. =)
So tomorrow I'm gonna accompany ais to the crystal growing competition with fad and eves. Good luck for those crystals that you guys put in lotsa hard work for all these months *winks*
Right, guess what did I bought on wednesday? I practically bought everything I saw. How spendthrift can I be? I bought eyeliner, compact powder, body lotion, hair clips, ankle socks, inspiring cards on friendship and life,a plastic bangle, including the food. *lol!!* I was insane. For the first time I actually shopped like a girl. Not only that, I went to try on some dresses with eves. Woops! Then, I bragged about it to Bala so he finally sees that I'm a girl, right pal?
I wrote Bala a testi on the same day too and he told me his tears were rolling down his cheeks. I was astonished. He even called me at night saying that he cried. Woa, I didn't know that my testimonial would be so touching. And the fact that he's touched touched me. Catch my drift? =)
Alright, I'm gonna have to go for now. There's a malay remedial later and I haven't even done my story! Hope the pics during Teachers' Day'll be up soon. Toodles. Take care all.
P.S: Hope you did well in your maths, qeen!
love,
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment