I'm still in my school uniform right now. Thought of just writing an entry now cos later I don't think I have the time. Mrs Choo gave us about like 11 questions in a.maths! And I still gotta finish up my 10-year series..
Teehee. So it's no one's birthday today. It's just a play-play birthday celebration for 3E4. Okok, this is the lamest class I've ever been to.. Oh wait, I guess from sec 1, I've always been in the lamest class. About half of my classmates now were from my classes in sec 1 and 2. So yea, I know them pretty well and the "genius" group decided to sing a birthday song each day for a particular person. The funny thing is, the teachers are so darn gullible and they played along with this stupid joke. Haha!! You guys are funny. I hope tomorrow's my "birthday" then =) The other time I told Nicholas that it's Joel's birthday and he was like "Huh? It's Favian's, Dayan's and Joel's birthday today?" with that blur look. I was cracking up. How can people be so gullible?! Haha..
Actually, there's nothing much today. Wasn't a good day but it isn't any bluer than the other Mondays I had. Mr Zulkefley didn't come. So much for copying the damn summary. Haha. Actually, I couldn't be bothered to do man.. Gee, I shouldn't be like that! Do yourself!!
I'm not making such a big fuss but there's this dead bug in the hall during assembly just now. And most of us were scared. *lol* including me I guess. OMG, it's just a bug! And the 3e3s were saying "Aiya, bio students also scared of insects." Haha!! They've got a point there. I'm not really into bio. The reason I took bio is.. well I guess just for the sake of taking it. Should have asked an appeal to go to 3e3 instead. *sigh* I asked Mr Subair how I did for the test and he said I gotta 30+ for it. I was shocked cos it had been a long time since I gotta 30 and above for bio test. Just hope I did alright. I studied for it ok! And I had lotsa careless mistakes in my chem test. Waliew. Imma gonna take the retest though I can choose not to =X
Today's just boring ya know. All of my close friends can't go home with me!! Sheesh. Let's see Hana went home with her bf, eva has malay dance, ais have to go for higher MT and for goodness sake, fad have to write a 500 words essay because she, mc and gabri were caught talking(or something lidat) during assembly. What the hell? So I stayed back for awhile and ate(as usual).. Tried doing chemistry but I didn't know how to.. So I just talk with eves and marziah. Later, Hazlia came and we went home together. Went wm for awhile and we were browsing through the Hallmark shop. Cool stuffs they sell there, but I just need money that's all. ;)
So here I am. I was planning to watch Troy today. My aunt lend us the cat in the hat, troy and haunted mansion. I was so excited cos everyone was talking about how good Troy is(err, how sexy is Bradd Pitt too?). I watched the cat in the hat yesterday cos my sisters were watching it and I joined them. Such a lame but funny show. Very kiddish, and somehow it don't make sense. Ahaks. Who cares. I wanna watch Troy! Great, I guess there's just no time for it. Oh yea, I've been trying to save money cos I really wanna catch Spidey 2 with Syiqin next weekend! Been looking forward to watch it. So yea, shouldn't waste my money to buy water, hmm, I just need to buy lotsa stuffs. Ooooo I love yellowcard! This song rocks my socks! Weee!
Oh couldn't get the avril's song outta my head. Nice song, I can relate to it. =)
Hmm, I hear the toilet's callin my name. Ciao!!
Take care everyone!! muackz muackz. Heee!!
love loads
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment