Hey. I'm very sleepy but I just wanna update some stuffs before I forget everything. Heh. I was halfway copying the Essential Grammar cos that Mr Z asked us to finished up till Exercise 50. So I'm only at exercise 29 now. I didn't write Sunday's entry. Here goes!
So I woke up around 12 pm cos like I said, I lacked of sleep and of course was tired cos was havin' fun at Hana's. Bathed and everything else and set off to Qeen's. Actually, we went to the hair salon but then it was closed and Qeen really wanted to go to that particular shop, so she didn't cut her hair. Maybe some other time ya sis? Catched Mean Girls at her house. Haha. Fetch. Now I kinda know what Azfar was talking about the other day during recess time. It was fun though at her house. Was excited to show her the convention's picture cos I already showed everyone else. Oh I actually fell asleep while watching Shrek 2. Sheesh, I'm just in the mood to just sleep all day long. Qeen said that her room will set everyone in a sleepy mode. Quite true actually. That's why I want to paint my room PURPLE.
Then, we went blog-hopping and seeing people's profiles in friendster. And guess what? I saw Yazid's sister's photo gallery and his picture with his gf AGAIN was in it. Haha. Me and Qeen were rolling on the floor, laughing, for some reasons people just can't see why it's funny, only us. Haha. That Bak-wa's face. Hmm, it just made me sick to the stomach. I mean, just by seeing his face. I may be laughing but then while Qeen went off to bathe, I don't know but I was feeling rather SICK. Disgusted actually. That's why my tummy hurts. Ugh. I hate seeing that face.
Had dinner there. Heh. As usual, I'm like a regular visitor to her house. Qeen! You should come to my house often too ok! Then, we'll watch Scream 2 with the people wearing hoods all over *LOL* And we'll wash the plates together-gether. And I will let you help me this time. Not like the time that Bak-wa came my house and I refused to let you help.
Okok. Went home around 9+. My mum kinda scolded me for coming home late. Qeen and Shahidah sent me to the bus stop. Oh my gawd. I really don't wanna walk that way anymore. Cos while we were talking and laughing away on the journey, there's this chinese woman standing alone and out of the blue she scolded us in chinese. What was her problem man? Then we just looked at each other and I was so damn blur! Ugh, scary. Then she gave us this look and Qeen said she was a mad woman. And it turned out to be true cos when I took the bus already, she messaged me and said that she saw the same mad woman scolding other people like no one's business. I was shaken alryte! Of course that won't stop me form going to her house, but yea, Shahidah said that that neighbourhood do have many mad people around.. *shrugs*
So yea, that's the whole of Sunday and I've been out and I was tired but I remembered that there's that final euro cup thingy. Haha shit!! I fell asleep and the game was only like 15 minutes! Sheesh! In the morning I asked my sis who won and I found out that Greece won! What da hell!! Arrgh! I wanted Portugal to win! It was so unexpected. But heck. It was all over. Greece is good anyway.
So I went to Bugis with Fad and Eves. Haha! Had great fun, takin' pics again. I just realised somethin'. Whenever I go out with Eva, I'll find myself standing in front of the camera, posing like crazy. =) So the pics are cool, nice. haha. Oh yea! Saw Johnny Wilkinson(or whatsoever his name is, he's a rugby player, that's all I know) in front of the new Adidas shop in Bugis Parco. Haha. Too bad fer you Lina. I should have taken an autograph of him for you. Should have told me earlier! Oh and I brought like 12 bucks just now and I saved the 10 bucks for the Literature guidebook. Sheesh. So Fad and Eva went to buy a pair of pink Adidas water bottles. Hmmp! Stop talking about it. Don't make me jealous. Haha. But it was cheap, just 7 bucks. Gonna buy one next time I'm free =) Hopefully..
The weather's cool. I love it. I've always love rainy season. Gobbled a sundae at Mc's, plus eva's leftover's food. Hungry. That's me I guess. So we went to JE popular and I found the book! Woohoo!! =) I'm so glad. I really need the book to help me do well. And while I'm buying, that Fad is always lookin' at weird stuffs like, some LOONEY TUNES files. They insist that I should buy the purple one. Well, I refused cos I find it kinda childish Haha!!!!!!!!! Sorry. But I bought anyway(tanks to eves) cos it's cute lah, and yea, everyone has different colours but the same kind. Friends what =P
So we went Hana's house and showed off our stuffs. Haha! Aww.. I'm bad. *chuckles* We continued watching Drumlines till the end and ate the chicken chop Hana's mom cooked. Yea I know. I eat alot. Oh btw, did I tell you guys! I'm 50 kg! Woohooo! Err, ya I know, but I really wanna gain weight so much. I wanna grow just abit fatter. Hehe!
Ouh and sorry to Ais cos I couldn't accompany you to Popular. Haha. My mom will scream at me! Fad was rushing home too, ever since at Hana's house, her phone's been beeping cos of her freakin' sister askin' her to come home. Yea, tiring day. And It's 12:57 am now. I'm freakin sleepy.
So yea. I love the song my bloggie's playin. Addicted to it. Always been playin in my head. Just the kind of song that reminds me of everything. The bitterness of life, the beautiful memories. Everything that had happened kept rewinding in my head, while I was doing my homework and listening to this song. Well I don't know why I'm acting this way. Don't ponder upon. It's just how my mind works. I have vivid imagination. And from a thing I am thinking about, can bring me to another thing. And I will be lost in my thoughts again. That's when this comes in "There's just too much that time cannot erased." So yea, that's how my mind works. I'll keep drifting away..
Okies, I really think I need some sleep. Gonna finish just abit of the exercises. Thank God there's no EL tomorrow =) I know what'll come though. A week of stressfullness and no-sleep-no-rest-ness. *sigh* That's my life cycle for now. I just pray that I can make it. I just wanna go through the O levels quickly. Deep down I know this ain't gonna be easy, so I'm just gonna go with the flow ya know. Wish me luck! Really lookin' forward for the weekends!!
Love
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment