Went to CCK for investiture. That Rafi asked me to follow him go to school to take his blazer. I was pissed cos it's his own responsibility to take his own stuff and when I took the key already he wasn't there! In fact, he went eating with his dad. =X I was cross alryte. Firstly, it's weird for me to wear whites to school where there's nobody else wearing like me! And people just kept staring at me cos I was wearing differently. My classmates were there and they asked me why I was wearing whites. I hate it. I don't like attention-seeking.
Rafi said that his dad will send us to CCK. Haha. I was walking out of the gate and my bag got stuck to it! And two sec 2 councillors at the gate were laughing. One of them said "It's ok, nobody looking!" Phew. Rafi's dad asked me questions and I answered them politely. He gave me a McD hashbrown. Haha! What a nice dude. I supposed Rafi's family is rich cos he told me he's a manager. Woa. That's why Rafi seems to have everything.
Went to CCK and we felt so honoured cos there were many ushers ushering us to the hall. =) Cool day. I like the speech by the vice-principal. Very inspiring and intriguing. Other than that, the whole investiture is quite typical. Went for refreshments and I ate so much! Well, not only me. There's this other girl I made friends with from Hong Kah sec and she and me digged in. *lol* Made many new friends there. They were just like me! So crappy and loud! And most importantly, I asked the councillors there whether they've been to any camps lately. And the peeps from HKS said they went to SLC! OMG!! And we got so excited. Duh!~ And we brag on how GOOD the convention was. Man, missed it so much!
During photo-taking was real fun. We all kept laughing here and there. And we took a whole lotta pics! Even Josiah, the president from CCK said so. Wow. Such an enjoyable time. Am excited to go CSS though haha!!! =)
After that, I took 172 with Qurratu(a girl from HKS) and dropped at jurong point to meet the rest. We ate AGAIN. I still can't believe that I still can eat beef ball noodles! My gawd! And we took pics hehe~
That's funny!
Erm, abit corrupted haha!
Yea, that's some of the pics we took. =)
I guess I gotta go now. Hafta give Murni her shoes back! And gotta meet Qeen later!!
Take care all!
love
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment