Hehe. Just now I talked to qin on the phone. Her gran just passed away. I'm sorry to hear that. Oh yea. I'm planning to cut my hair. Wells, I gots ta be neat before the grand finale on Friday. LoL. I'm sorta sad cos I can't attend the convention today. Had to go for that darn tournament, what else. We lost. But then, the previous match against Orchid Park(or somewhat like that) was quite a good game. Though we lost, but we actually did our best and I'm glad the team had started using the new cheer for ourselves. Haha.
So then, I miss the convention and the people there. They're just so funny! And I just couldn't stop laughing about the guy whose name was Pak Man(he's a chinese btw) And Pak Man is like Uncle Man in malay language. Haha!! Oops sorry.
So the convention was fun! We had amazing race on monday(which includes bring the damn eggs and tofu and if they weren't squashed or broken, then we gain 20 points. Then that chicken Sean ah! He broke the eggs and then there's this girl who fell while we crossed the road. Hee. All gabra for what. We're like so excited for the race and then got injuries. Oh and Elf(our instructor) taught us loads of cheers(that Bongkole cheer) lol and some stupid lame jokes. Waliew! How frustrating can the jokes be? And then there's this girl who's also a fac called Stephanie. She knows every trick of the jokes. Lame sia. Wakao. But then, our group came in 6th out of the 24 groups. Yay! Haha.
Actually, even before we started that race we had a few games. Such as the 'chicken game'(only our group name that). It's suppose to be a game when everyone hafta clap and do some animal actions and I'm the rabbit. Ahakz! And because of that Sean doing chicken style, we called it the chicken game. So yea, made many friends most from my group, India. Haha. Then before all of us went home, we played the water bombs against each countries(there were 8 of em). It was boring! Hello! Why ain't nobody sabotaging me and throwing the damn bombs at me. It's like.. I wanted to get drench alright!! And me and my friends were standing there like some dumbos waiting for bombs to fly. But then, of course la got bombs, just that.. it's not really fun to the extreme. So I was whining and good thing is, that Sean pour the whole pail at me. Haha! At last.. but not that wet..
So yesterday was quite a boring day. We started the convention already. 1st day was only the orientation day. And we kept laughing here and there cos of that Pak Man guy. And around the last part of the day, we were talking about indian jokes(not being racist) but that Pak Man la! He kept telling us indian jokes and I was like "Hey! Stop being racist!" Ahakz! Then we suddenly talk about gays from the school. It's a single sex school,CHS. LoL. He pointed to us all the damn gays in the school. So weird man. Oh btw, just for humour.. We think that Sean's a gay cos firstly, when we girls went to the female toilet to change, he actually knocked on our door! Whitney told him to go away and suddenly we heard a guy's voice. And then,e he admitted it was him. Such a klutz! And on the 2nd day, he brought tissues and Filzah said that guys don't bring tissues to school. Like duh!
So that's it. I was still upset cos I can't go today. I know it's gonna be boring and we had to do lots of paperwork.. Still it's nice getting to know my group mates and being crazy like the 2 other days! Hehe. And I realised I'm comfortable with them already. I even snorted in front of them ok!
Now, I'm sleepy and I wanna sleep. Hafta wake up around 5 am tomorrow *sigh* Hafta meet Joyce at the bus stop at 7 am. Kinda looking forward to tomorrow! Haha. Oh ya, last night, I even dream of my newly made friends man! Haha! See how devoted I am! LoL.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment